We are still here to provide care for you.
You are our priority.
Flexi Support is doing everything possible to continue essential care services for all recipients. During this time all services will continue as per the directive from the Australian government. We are here to support you.
Support Workers, Clients, Administration staff and anyone visiting any services will be required to follow the advise from the Department of Health:
– Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
– Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or cover your mouth with disposable tissue. Throw the tissue away immediately and wash your hands.
– Avoid touching your face and mouth after touching other surfaces.
– Keeping 1.5 metres in between yourself and others where possible.
– If you are feeling any cold or flu symptoms, please stay home and recover.
Flexi Support will continue working along side Australian Government’s Department of Health and implement precautions to ensure the safety of all.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.